Are you a motivated recruitment consultant with commercial skills? Do you like speed and would you like to work for an international recruitment agency in a newly opened office in the centre of Amsterdam? This could just be your new challenge!
The organization was founded in London and is currently active in 8 European countries with its core business being recruiting IT professionals for permanent and temporary positions. This company is growing and scaling up fast and you can be part of it. The philosophy within this organization is built on focus and specialization. They specialize in in-depth knowledge and network within the following business units: Development and integrations, SAP, Data and Infra and Business Applications. Within these units you are responsible for staffing of permanent or temporary functions.
Wat ga je doen?
You are responsible for your own unit within the organization. This concerns a 360 degree role in which you acquire your own clients, analyze the needs, go through job specs and requirements and write, post and share these using diverse social media channels.On the other hand, you are (pro)actively approaching and expanding your network within the niche market in which you find yourself on a daily basis. In this role you will perform both sales and recruitment proceedings.
- At least 18 months experience as a 360 Recruitment Consultant within the IT & Technology market
- Experience with new business and bringing in new accounts
- Living in the Amsterdam region
- Further experience within sales is an advantage
- Commercial drive.
- Market-based salary with an excellent commission scheme
- 25 vacation days
- Thorough training opportunities (in London)
- Clear career path
- Enthusiastic colleagues and work in the heart of Amsterdam
- Become a specialist in a niche market in which a lot of money can be made.
Eveline van Kempen +31(0)85-1054111 firstname.lastname@example.org